|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
A false friend P5 - Well thought Ann!Until, Cleo turned their water on the daily.
- So Cleo? And now? The notebook will get all wet, and then when the bag posermos of Emma she will notice .... - Emma retorted.
- Look! She uses the invisible ink notebook! Now I can see what she wrote! - Cleo said.
- Wow, she is very smart but you! You are super. - Ann exclaimed.
- Of course, I'm only ... (hihihi) - Cleo joked.
- Look in her diary portrays that everyone thinks the problems, especially the family ... - Ann Leu.
- Does it have a problem? Only remains an alternative for more of your life. - Cleo retorted.
- Maybe ... But how do we know where they live, and moreover, if we go to their house we see Emma and of course she will suspect ... - Ann dialysis.
- Look if we went to the workplace of one of them. - Cleo said.
-We should go to the mother. I think that mothers are always present, not the father but not .... - Ann said.
- Look, how do we find out where they work? - Asked Cleo.
- You are now friends with Emma, why not you ask
A false friend P4 - The diaryAnn, she wondered to herself why her friend, or rather your enemy is doing this. Dava and turning the head, but could not get there. Ann, have been running with Emma, until caught in the hallway alone, with a notebook in hand. More like a diary.
- But after all, what have I done to myself Doors you doing these things? You do not realize that we were best friends and you of me this stab in the back? This behavior only shows that you are a fake! - Ann screamed until everyone who was there in the hall began to look.
- Sorry? Hey girl, I do not have to give explanations! - Emma explained.
Ann glanced at the book that Emma wore in his hands, unable to read the word that there was writing letters big and fat.
Emma left the hall and went quickly to the classes.
- Daily ... was then the notebook she brought the hands ... I have to quickly figure out where she keeps her diary, I have to find out what is your plan, and what you want from me! - Ann whispered.
The next day, Ann was talking to Cleo
Red Riding HoodI want to believe people so badly when they say they won’t bite
that I contemplate climbing into their smiling jaws
thinking that it might be better to be split in two than left hanging.
But always, I draw my red hood and flit back into the forest
running in the shadows of pathways, never stepping into clearings
because I’ve spent my whole life in the wilderness
and I still can’t tell the wolves from the woodsmen.
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More